Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.

Love Never Fails

Monday, February 8, 2010

catching up

so it's been awhile and i thought I'd update on how things are going.

Christmas was a good, New years was good. We spent time in the desert and it was much needed.

I've spent a lot of time in Riverside dealing with all things my brother.

Kaleb has started Gymnastics and he's doing great. He's only been in 2 months and is moving up to PRE-TEAM next month. He's super strong and this gets him to use his energy. We also just signed him up to play baseball again. so he's going to be pretty busy soon.

Sara started competing her first comp we took 2nd and the last comp they took 1st and also took 1st in partner stunting. They did amazing and this is definitely going to be a good year for the team.


Matt and I are doing well, he's working hard am I'm still a stay at home mom and would love a housekeeper.