Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.

Love Never Fails

Sunday, September 6, 2009

The kids are back

the kids are back, the kids are back, the kids are back in school!!!!!!

Can't tell you how nice it is to have the house to my self agian..

Can you believe it Kaleb's in 2nd grade and Sara's in 7th. Man, I miss the younger years.

so I went to drop the kids off last Monday (8/31) to their first day of shcool and they didn't even want me to hang around.

Sara is so middle school and mom's just not cool enough any more. But if you ask her friends I'm still the coolest mom. What ever my pre-teen.

Kaleb, now i honestly thought since he's my moma's boy he'd want me to stick around for alittle. Nope! he told me not to park to just drop him off so he could go play with his friends.

As much as I'm glad their back in school it sucks that I'm the most important thing in their lives anymore.